Create a workflow that reflects the way you recruit and controls all associated activities, tasks and responsibilities. Your system will be configured to support:
- The way you sift/screen candidate applications
- Your choice of selection events and methods
- Integration with online test providers
- Your offer process with key milestones throughout
- The candidate decline and communication process.
Whether you need a single workflow for all vacancies or a more detailed setup with multiple workflows across the business, apoint works the way you need.
With the option to store multiple application forms, each business area and recruitment process has the flexibility you need.
- Unlimited application forms
- Configurable layout
- Supports internal and external applications
- Add/ remove questions as required
- Assign filters and alerts against candidate answers
Create multiple user groups with defined levels of security and access control. Provide a platform for Recruiters, HR professionals and Hiring Managers to work together.
- Restrict access of confidential information to HR
- Control access to vacancies and candidates
- Promote consistency & best practise to Hiring Managers
- Maintain complete control
Candidate communication is a simple yet extremely important part of the process. With apoint you can create unlimited communication templates and deliver a positive image of your business from start to finish.
- Categorise your communication templates in a way that works for you
- Immediately acknowledge every application received
- Detailed communication history keeps candidates, recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers informed.
- Bulk and individual communication options
- Communicate by SMS, Email or Letter
- Flexible SMS purchase options
apoint delivers a highly flexible and effective management tool for your interview and selection events. Linked to your selected workflow, apoint supports the tasks and communication required during this key stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidate shortlist and task management tools
- Supports all types of selection events and interviews
- Generates diary notifications and schedules
- Manage your interview venues
- Simple communication with candidates and interviewers
- Configurable interview feedback forms
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation
- Online Testing
Create a centralised repository for the documents used throughout your recruitment process. Unlimited storage of job descriptions, person specifications, guidance notes, location maps plus anything else you require.
- Quick and easy access to the documents you need.
- Access controlled for added security
Measure the cost and performance of your recruitment with reports which provide the analytics and information you need to evaluate the success of your recruitment campaigns.
- Identify which recruitment sources are most effective
- Report on the key performance of all recruitment activity
- Detailed analysis of time to hire and activity durations
- Recruitment source and cost analytics
- Compliance and Equal Opportunities reporting
- Bespoke Reporting options
Have the confidence that your organisation complies with data protection and employment legislation as well as your own policies on equality and diversity
- Configurable equal opportunities monitoring forms
- Comprehensive equality and diversity reports
- Control access to personal and sensitive candidate data
- Detailed audit and history of user activity
Control all aspects of the offer process and ensure key tasks are completed
- Support multiple offer processes
- Configurable offer / new starter forms
- Schedule tasks
- Internal communications / notifications
- Mail merge for offer letters and contracts of employment
- Integration with candidate onboarding
- HR system integration / data extraction