Day Rate £400 / Day
- Overall 12+ years of software development experience in various tools and products, covering all phases of software development and delivery
- Min 5+ years of experience as Architect, contributing to high level design, architecture documents, product evaluation, due diligence, etc.
- Domain experience in working with Banking industry, especially Commercial, SME, RBB, Mid- markets, FI, Loans, Lending, Products, etc.
- Technologies – Experienced in Microsoft, IBM & Oracle stack, Application server, Database, Java J2EE , SOA – Data power , API Gateway Good exposure to Open source – Big Data platform , Cloud and Dev operations tools
- Good knowledge on IT Infrastructure solutions Sizing & development.
- Experience in N-tiered application design & development.
- Experience in evaluating COTS product and helping design and implementation of the same
- Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to final product delivery.
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in the area of architecture, design, integration and infrastructure
- Experience in research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems.
- Working knowledge of Rational Software Architect, UML modelling
- Training on TOGAF® preferred and good to have TOGAF® certification
- Primary IT contact point for entire design, develop and implementation of projects.
- Communication bridge between Business and IT in terms of solution
- Attend and participate in initial requirements workshop and business interactions
- Lead the IT BA to facilitate and document detailed requirements
- Deliver initial estimates, impact assessments of change based on business requirements
- Produce high-level design and end-end architecture description of the IT solution
- Ownership of all process and documents related to solution architecture for projects
- Produce and maintain architecture models within prescribed repository using bank specified tools, e.g. RTC and RSA
- Abide by process and guidelines laid by AMI group
- Contribute to Commercial Client Systems road map
- Help in tools evaluation, product analysis, POC and any other research exercise that is required for the solution and design
- Document key architecture decisions and design decisions
- Co-ordinate between all platform teams and guide them through the detailed design and delivery of the solution
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary IT contact point between stakeholders – Sponsor, Business, Business Analysts, Programme and Project management, platform teams and AMI lead architects
- Sole author and owner of the core architecture and design of the IT solution
- Maintain relevant architecture and design documents and artefacts
- Co-ordinator between various IT stakeholders like SD, Platforms, QA, etc.
- Reviewer of the detailed design produced by platform teams
- Reviewer & Approver of the test execution and results of testing before implementation
- Contributor to major decisions on produce choice and evaluation of tools and frameworks
Fill this form to apply for this job