CANDIDATES Frequently Asked Questions:
How long after I submit my application will I hear from one of your skilled recruitment consultants?
When can I expect feedback once I have been interviewed by a consultant?
When I am shortlisted and or invited to an interview with your consultant, which additional documents should I have readily available to speed up the recruitment process?
· Copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
· Copy of your Matric / Grade 12 certificate (if applicable)
· Copy of Degree / Diplomas / Certificates (if applicable)
· Latest pay slip ( 6 months if you are a commission only earner)
· Any Reference or Recommendation Letters from previous employers
· Retrenchment Letter / Documentation (if applicable)
· Recent ID / Passport / Photo of yourself
Why is it important for your consultant to conduct a face-to-face interview with me?
What advice can you give me when submitting my CV?
3. Contact number
4. Email address
5. ID number
6. All qualifications
7. Memberships to any relevant organisations / associations
8. Chronological work history always starting with your most recent position.
· Also ensure that you have a reason for leaving with every company in your work history and that you have a detailed / comprehensive description of your actual daily duties with each.
· Please list your achievements and what value you added for each previous position held.
· Always include your current salary (cost to company and list all benefits) as well as your expected salary and benefits keeping in mind a realistic market related figure.
· A good cover letter introducing yourself and why we should consider marketing you to our clients should always accompany your CV.
Rather leave out your love for pets, your evening pottery classes and how you almost made Idols SA 5 years ago 🙂
What happens after my initial interview with you?
We proceed to do a reference checks with your approval. Thereafter we send your full profile to our Client, discuss and market you as a valuable talent, endeavor to get you in front of the client and manage the process until you are appointed. Thereafter we will stay in touch until such time when you are settled in.
We cannot guarantee you will make the short list or receive an offer. However, if you have the required skills, experience, job fit and qualification as per the clients requirements, We will endeavor to secure a face-to-face interview with our clients.
Remember – You are responsible to sell yourself and leave a good impression at the interview to better your chances of securing the position.
Do you charge me any fees to register with your agency?
What would be the benefit of registering my CV and information with your agency?
· Your CV will be reviewed by a qualified Consultant
· You stand a far better chance to be considered than applying directly to a company as we have an established Trust Relationship with our clients.
· With your permission we are able to market you to multiple companies / positions
· We will assist you in the interviewing process if you are successfully selected as we know what the client requirements are
· We have insight into the specifics of the position and the company
· We will do all the required checks as well as present a professional CV on your behalf at no cost
· We treat our candidates like gold – you won’t be just another CV